Tenant Emergency Repairs

Call our main office number 24/7 for all repairs 0131 226 0345 or:

Gas leak

If you smell gas do not switch on any electric appliances and open the windows. Contact the National Gas Emergency Service and they will send an engineer out to investigate. This service is free and they will have an engineer with you as soon as possible no matter what the time day or night.

National Gas Emergency Service 0800 111 999


If your lock fails, please contact our locksmith however please note if you have damaged the lock or mislaid/lost your keys, you will be liable for the cost.

07759 422 566 - Red Circle Locks 

Plumbing Emergencies

If your property is badly leaking into another you must try and turn off your water supply (in tenement flats, the water stopcock can often be located out in the main stairwell). If you have a burst pipe or any other event that could be considered an emergency (ie either you or the fabric of the property is at risk) in the first instance call the office -if out of hours, the emergency number is given out when you call.

Water leaking into your property: In the event of a serious leak from an adjoining property, you must make every attempt to contact the householder and ensure that they attend to the leak promptly and switch off the water supply if necessary. If a property is vacant, or the householder is refusing to take action contact Environmental and Consumer Services – they can force entry and turn off the water supply if they deem it necessary to do so.0131 529 3030 Environmental Health.

Please contact the office for any other enquires on 0131 226 0345

LetScotland Member medium web sticker     Accredited Letting


Online Enquiry

Contact us using the form below

Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Please select a Legal Service
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input

Search properties for
sale and to rent